[FULL] Beginning Botanical Painting in Watercolor 5-Class Series with Pam Bleakney
- $100.00 - OMAM Member Price
- $110.00 - Non-Member Price
Please join us for Pam Bleakney's newest class and learn to paint botanicals in watercolor. During this class, delve into studying flowers, creating worksheets, developing glazing techniques, and finally creating individual botanical paintings.
- DATES: Tuesdays, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28 & 4/4
- TIMES: 10:30am - 1:00pm
This beginner-level class is a follow-up to Pam's "Beginning, Beginning Watercolor" series. With a slower-paced process, this class will expand your levels of patience in addition to watercolor skills.
Pam's goals will be continuing to build watercolor and drawing skills, learn new techniques, meet new painting buddies, support our local museum and most of all have fun.
Watercolor paper, paints, and a palette are all included with tuition ($100 museum members; $110 future members). Students are responsible for other supplies; see list below.
- WATERCOLOR BRUSHES: Script, liner or rigger brush, Rounds #’s 2, 4, and 8, ¾ Angle Brush. If you already have brushes bring them to the class. If you can’t get brushes, the teacher will have some to share.
- FOR DRAWING: Sketch pad, #2 pencil, kneaded eraser, masking tape at least an inch, and paper towels.